Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday at 12:30 I leave practice for work, thinking the weather is pretty bad, maybe I should just go home. I stayed late at work to avoid rush hour, at 6 the snow was to the point I was worried I would not be able to get my car out if I didn't leave then, and it was only going to get worse, and Tom was worried. 10 minutes to find my car, a decent drive home, and I get stuck in the middle of my driveway, Tom comes out to move in for me. We realized that we need a shovel, kicked snow out of the way so he could park my car, and then decided to go put on snow pants and gloves to play in the snow. Here is the result, he is approximately 7ft tall and 3ft at the base. BTW my snowman is infinitely better than mom's!







2 comments:

aksunflour said...

Good job on the snowman! He is really tall. Hope you stayed in today. Especially liked the sword touch.

Kris said...

Great pictures! J said the snow wasn't good for the sword!!! Grandma was pretty impressed that you had so much snow.